Total Pageviews

Friday 9 March 2012

Just starting out

I am always looking for things to do. It seems I can't switch my brain.off. I am always coming up with creative ideas, projects and fun things to - be it at home or at work.  I have to admit though, I am the idea generator but not always a finsher (that's my husband's job...his words, not mine)...I am too busy coming up with my next idea! I love to organise things and am utterly obsessed with stationary.Oh, I am also a perpetual list maker. Most of all, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE being a Mummy.

This was my latest idea. I thought it would be a great idea to start a blog. I have tried this before but didn't find the time to actually blog. Somehow, in my infinite wisdom, I thought that I could do it this time. I am doing this as a way of saving all my fun memories with my wee ones. I thought, when they were bigger, it would be lovely for them to have a look at what we got up to when they were little.

I have a few things to add to my blog already and will try to get them on as soon as possible. I  hope that I find the time between looking after a toddler, a baby and husband to add my memories. Oh yeh, I also go back to work soon too...

Me and my Little People
I am just starting out...wish me luck!

No comments: